If you enjoy walking, cycling, bird watching, visiting the coastal town of Aldeburgh, the music festivals at Snape Maltings, enjoying the Suffolk countryside and even a game of golf then ‘Meadow View’ is the ideal place for you to stay.
Sleeps 6 + (2) - No smoking - Small obedient dog welcome
● Large kitchen / dining area with flat screen TV
● Large lounge with leather settees, lounge bed (sleeps 2), wood burning effect electric fire, flat screen smart TV with Freesat, HD recorder, DVD player etc
● Main Bedroom - king size bed, en-suite shower room, flat screen TV
● Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, en-suite shower room, flat screen TV & DVD
● Bedroom 3 - 1 duo bed (single bed with a guest bed stored underneath), flat screen TV
Family bathroom with bath and shower
● Large patio at rear with dining table and chairs, plus 8 place picnic table, barbecue, sun umbrella, large garden. The front garden also has a patio area with a companion seat and garden area. Parking available directly in front of Meadow View or in the adjacent parking area.